Why Choose this Training Course?
Offshore Field Development involves planning the field development, design engineering, construction, start-up and production operations. When planned and executed with marine assets, such offshore field development projects will be technically and commercially challenging. Therefore a good knowledge and competency of the project team members throughout the different phases of the field development are keys to the successful execution of such developments.
This training course will cover:
- Opportunity Reference Planning and Field Development Planning (FDP)
- Fiscal systems and Project economics
- Design engineering, procurement
- Substructures and topsides fabrication and construction
- Load-out, sea transportation and offshore installation
- Hook-up, commissioning, and start-up
- Overview of the major and support marine vessels, cranes and pipe-laying equipment
This PetroKnowledge course emphasises the use of best practices, illustrative engineering calculation, drawings and diagrams to enhance the learning experience of the participants. Relevant international and typical client engineering standards will be referred to.
By attending this training course, the participants will be better prepared to function in the field development, feed and design engineering, fabrication and construction department, offshore installation, hook-up, commissioning and start-up of offshore projects. Such roles include development engineering, field and discipline engineers, project engineer, cost estimating engineers, fabrication and construction engineers, contract admin executives, CSR, construction supervisors and engineers.
This training course will feature:
- Overview of field development planning (FDP) and project management
- Design engineering process, deliverables and flowchart
- Fabrication techniques such as cutting and welding, blasting and painting
- Erection and assembly techniques, including cranes and lifting techniques
- Load-out techniques, preparations and ballasting
- Sea-fastening engineering and implementation
- Structure and topsides installation techniques
- Pipelaying and riser installation activities
- Subsea installation and diving support activities
- Hook-up workpack process and execution
- Hook-up activities for each engineering discipline
- Commissioning activities, start-up and handover to client