Why Choose this Training Course?
Oil and Gas Risk and Security is all about people, plant, equipment, and procedures. Even with the best intentions these can and will often have gaps and weaknesses that may not always been seen from within the organisation. Oil & Gas control systems that control transport and storage of petroleum products deserve the highest level of protection from SCADA security and control system security threats. Occupational safety, environmental safety, and public safety priorities demand reliable and trustworthy security industrial control systems to facilitate human oversight of complex physical processes. Security threats from the most commonplace malware to today’s pervasive targeted attacks of all persuasions must all be addressed and mitigated.
This PetroKnowledge Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Industry training course will identify that threats are not always from the traditional ‘front gate’ approach, a joined-up Security Policy should therefore also cover Corporate, Criminal, Civil Unrest, Cyber as well as Terrorism from Internal and/or External threats. The biggest threat will be the one you were not expecting!
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- How the Security professional can achieve a consistent level of best practice across a wide range of risks?
- How to improve the professionalism and culture of the pro-active security team?
- Security risk assessment, quantification, and mitigation
- Key- asset identification and vulnerability assessment
- How to gain executive support to implement multi-disciplined security projects?