An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Offshore Structure Design, Construction & Maintenance
|13 - 17 Nov 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Offshore Structure Design, Construction & Maintenance online training course will review the fundamentals behind all types of fixed offshore structures and, in the case of fixed platforms, will cover applications of these principles. The overall objective is to provide participants with an understanding of the design, construction and risk based maintenance for offshore platforms, specifically, the theory and process of such design and the use of current applicable engineering methods in the design of fixed offshore platforms.
This Petroknowledge online training course will feature:
- Case studies on petroleum industry
- Codes and standards with technical practice
- The new trend of integrity management system
- The engineering and pitfalls in construction
- The pushover structure analysis technique
- ROV under water inspection and CP system design
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
At the end of this Petroknowledge online training course, participants will be familiar with:
- Offshore steel structure design overview
- Offshore structure platform
- The loads applied on offshore structure platform
- The modern technique on the risk-based inspection for maintenance plan for fleet platforms
- The steps of fabrication and construction and the ways to control these steps
- The assessment of the existing offshore structure platform
- Design of CP system
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training course is suitable to a wide range of professional structural engineers who are interested in learning about offshore structure design, construction and maintenance:
- Design structural engineers
- Supervision engineer
- Steel fabricator
- Construction engineers
- Project engineers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
Day One: Introduction
- Principal of project management for fixed offshore structure platform
- Different types of fixed offshore structure
- Loads effects on Fixed offshore structure
- Design Parameters Specifications
- Applied load by ISO19002 and APIRP2A
Day Two: Steel Member Design
- General Design Considerations
- Basics design of fixed offshore platforms
- Offshore Site Investigation
- Wave Theories, Spectral Analysis Application
- Wind and Wave Forces, Computational Hydrodynamics
- Buoyancy and Stability
- Geotechnical Engineering for offshore structure
Day Three: Connection Design
- Offshore Piles design philosophy
- Basics of Earthquake and Seismic Analysis with API approach
- Fundamental Concepts and Case Studies for Laterally Loaded Piles
- Design of Pile Foundations for Axial Loading
- Concept of design steps by computer software as (SACS, SESAM, etc.)
Day Four: Steel Construction and Maintenance
- Pushover analysis
- Pipeline subsea installation
- Design of Tubular Members
- Welding & Fatigue
- Topsides and jacket design
- Different types of jacket
- Basic concepts of dynamic analysis
- Soil Dynamics & Mudslides
- Platform construction (Case study)
Day Five: Offshore Structure Integrity
- Structural Reliability
- Load Out Transportation & Installation
- Structure integrity principal
- Cathodic protection design and anode retrofit
- Risk based maintenance and ROV inspection technique
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates