Why Choose this Training Course?
Many organisations execute a wide range of projects and often struggle to implement a consistent approach to project execution, thereby ensuring sustainable project success. The right project execution methods and approaches will ensure the right deliverables, right output, right outcome, right benefit, and right value creation for organisations, enhancing their competitive advantage and leveraging their market position. Design integrity, sustainable procurement routes, constructability and initial start-up of projects are underpinned by successful project execution methods.
The outcomes of project front-end studies are essential inputs when identifying the best risk-reward sharing mechanisms during the procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up phases. The design phase, which feeds into the procurement and construction phases, will ensure any errors and gaps are identified as early as possible, so as to enhance project execution and preparedness for start-up activities.
This highly interactive PetroKnowledge Project Execution online training course will focus on how to achieve a flawless project execution. Delegates will be able to clearly connect between the design and start-up phases through value led procurement and efficient construction when executing projects.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Understanding the principles and fundamentals of Project Execution methods and approaches
- Awareness of the requirements for integrating Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phases in a structured approach
- Appreciation of industry-wide recognised Project Management Frameworks and Standards for Project Execution
- Recognition and understanding of how to manage the Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phase expectations effectively and successfully
- How to execute Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phases taking a collaborative approach within the overall project life cycle
- How to use and apply consistently project execution processes, tools, and techniques