Why Choose this Training Course?
Participants to this 5-day intensive Reservoir Characterization training course should be geologists and engineers who deal with all risked variables to decide where, when and why to drill and what is expected from this drilling on both short and long term and finally how to maximize the life and return from such drilling.
By choosing this PetroKnowledge training course, the participants will be able to evaluate all type of involved data; good or bad, important or less important, rank different interpretation, risk all possible probabilities and conclude the best applicable scenario to work with. Participants will able, despite their different working sectors, to deal with: variable type of rocks, petrophysical parameters involved, multiple diagenesis, analyze the main facies in concern (barriers or reservoirs) ,interpretation of logs, maps, correlations and data distribution.
This training course will highlight:
- Why sedimentological work is vital even to RE
- Planning for all team to work together on reservoir characteristics
- Linking different reservoir characteristics (Clastics and carbonate) to possible HC production
- Merging petrography, petrophysics to depositional setting and reservoir behavior
- Geological architecture and associated displacement and diagenesis processes
- HC recovery estimates ,field development planning and uncertainty management
- Applied fluid flow equations Vs reservoir characterization