Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge Risk Management for Oil & Gas training seminar focuses on the issues and imperatives in managing risks in the Oil & Gas industry. The Oil & Gas industry is inherently risky, and in order for any organization to succeed in today’s fast paced, globally interlinked Oil & Gas industry environment, the ability to proactively identify, assess and reduce risk and uncertainty is essential, but is not always managed effectively. Unfortunately, in recent years, the industry has seen many high-impact, but avoidable, incidents that, as well as representing high cost and loss of life have a major impact on reputation. It is apparent that all responsible organisations today need to give increased prominence to Risk Reduction and Management.
The training course provides both a structured approach to managing risks efficiently and effectively, and the opportunity to study the management lessons that can be learnt from Oil and Gas industry experiences. Case studies are used to highlight key issues and learning points.
This PetroKnowledge training seminar will highlight:
- The special nature of nature of Risks in Oil & Gas
- Evaluating Risk Management frameworks and practices
- The use of ISO 31000 in Oil & Gas
- The impact of leadership, decision-making, planning, operations, administration, infrastructure and external geo-political issues
- Immediate actions to reduce risk efficiently & effectively