|OL018||12 - Jul 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||650|
|OL018||22 - Nov 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||650|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Pandemic? Pandemic! Almost surely, you have never faced a crisis of this magnitude. You’ve been thrust into a new world dominated by fear, foreboding, distancing and isolation. And, it fell into your lap almost overnight giving you little time to prepare. How does one not just cope but turn the challenge into an opportunity? And, how do you facilitate the changes that will allow you to make a smooth landing as you descend to the "New Normal".
How do you respond immediately? Have you embraced the ability to pivot, be resilient and be more tenacious than ever? Can you use the same tools that have proven adequate in a relatively stable world?
It’s not just about you. It’s about your team. They are looking to you for answers. Even assurances. So, you not only have to manage your own feelings of uncertainty and foreboding but help to sustain the morale and functioning of your remotely operating team.
The answer? Throw your old “Managing Change” playbook out of the window. Learn the best practices from those who are sailing through the crisis with seeming ease. Learn, absorb and practice a revised set of leadership strategies based on a proven approach by one of the most revered leaders of all time – someone who overcame obstacles much greater than we face today. Prepared to be inspired!
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online training course, you will learn how to:
- Redefine your role in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) environment
- Case study. Sir Ernest Shackleton and the story of the Endurance
- Have a new approach to communications: the importance of the why
- Understand the impact of leadership on the psychological and physical health of your team
- Supercharge your emotional intelligence to help the most vulnerable team members
- Learn strategies to hold your physically remote team together
- Knowledgeable on how to communicate blending messages of realism with optimism
Who is this Online Training Course for?
All managers needing new tools and strategies to cope with the current Covid-19 crisis and beyond
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
- Envisaging the “new normal”
- Leadership re-imagined
- The impact of your actions on the psychological and physical well-being of your team
- A case study of almost unequalled leadership during a crisis
- Lessons learned
- Strategies to become more resilient and the tale of the Which Tree
- Personal coping strategies: Dealing with your own sense of foreboding
- Helping your team deal with a crisis while still maintaining essential services
- Learning how to pivot with the backing of your team
- Sending the right message. Knowing when to involve and to command
- Communicating the message: Blending reality with optimism
- The importance of authenticity
- Keeping one eye on the present and the other on the immediate future
- Communicating during a crisis: frequency, content and tone
- On successful completion of this online training course, PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates