We currently have no scheduled session for this Maintenance Management Training Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Training Course?
You will be choosing this Petroknowledge training course because it stands as the fastest and most effective way to learn the basics and in-depth information about asset management. This training course is suited to personnel as you who can relate concepts they gain to their work environment in a straight forward way. Another reason of your choice is that it provides full coverage of the principles and practice of asset management you are looking for. You surely are looking for solutions to reduce your assets life cost; the answer will be easily found when you select this course. Do you want to know how to take a right decision to replacement or modification of your assets; register without hesitation to this course sessions. This is an all in one course as it guides you to act correctly in the situations of assets related risks.
Training Objectives click here
What are the Goals?
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Retrieve the updated regulations and acquire their impact on asset management
- Contribute positively to improving assets management practices
- Reduce the assets total life-cycle costs
- Take decisions related to assets replacement or upgrading
- Align assets reporting with international reporting standards
- Develop an effective asset management plan
Target Audience click here
Who is this Training Course for?
- Managers (Engineering, Technical, Projects, Operations, Maintenance, Facilities, Quality).
- Project Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Staff (Operations, IT, HR, Procurement, Supply chain, maintenance, quality)
Daily Agenda click here
- Terminology and fundamentals of asset management
- Policy and strategy of asset management
- Assets information and analysis
- Planning for asset management
- Operations, maintenance and inspection of assets
- Asset related risks and control
- Asset life cycle and costs
- Decisions for assets replacement, modification and upgrading
- Financial and business impact of asset management
- Assets reporting
Related Courses click here
- Asset Integrity Management for Purpose-Built FPSO’s and Subsea System Facilities
- Design Considerations for Marine Terminals and Oil & Gas Marine Operating Assets
- Managing Offshore Field Development & Marine Asset
- Next Generation Training for Subsea & Marine Operations Engineers and Asset Managers