|MG199||17 - 21 Jun 2019||Houston TX - USA||6,950|
|MG199||15 - 19 Dec 2019||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
This high-level PetroKnowledge training course focuses on one of the most important challenges facing all businesses today – managing innovation in the quest for profitable growth.
“Trying harder” is no longer enough: we have to “try different”.
Innovation takes two forms: (i) innovation that improves product and process efficiency and (ii) innovation that results in a new way of doing business. The first can be termed an “enabling” innovation, the second a “disruptive” innovation. Our focus on “Disruptive Innovation” will enable you to achieve and sustain superior performance - measured in terms of profitable growth - often through radical change in the complete business model.
What are the Goals?
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Understand the potential strategic impact of innovation
- Distinguish between enabling and disruptive innovation
- Identify the potential for disruptive innovation in your organisation
- Implement disruptive innovation programmes within your organisation
- Minimise and manage the risk associated with disruptive innovation
- Manage enabling and disruptive innovation in all your activities.
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit;
- Strategic and operational planning specialists
- Marketing and commercial managers
- Financial managers
- Research and development scientists and technologists
- Human resource managers
- Logistics and supply chain managers
Topics to be covered:
- The strategic rationale and impact of innovation
- Differences between enabling and disruptive innovation
- Assessing the business potential of disruptive innovation
- How to get from small-scale to large-scale innovation
- Disruptive innovation in new product development
- Disruptive innovation in business model and organisational culture
- Generating ideas – the first stages of disruptive innovation
- Executing feasibility studies in evaluating innovation
- Designing a business process for introducing disruptive innovation
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of disruptive innovation