|OG249||29 Aug - 02 Sep 2021||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
Growing industrialization and the need to meet higher-quality motor oil specifications are driving the demand for premium base oils globally. It is an opportunity to improve downstream profitability in the long run with a new base oil plant refinery with production capacity.
Development technologies and innovation has been optimized to create high-quality base oils. Demand for high-quality environment-friendly lubricants is bringing about a change in the base oil industry—it drives for the development of the base oils marketplace.
This PetroKnowledge training course will provide comprehensive base oil, including technologies, quality, and performance, and innovation development with profitability.
This training course will highlight:
- Base oils detailed definition, group, and technologies
- Base oil performance
- Base oils quality
- Base oils market and profitability
- GTL Innovation base oils
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will learn to:
- Describe base oils detailed definition, group, and technologies
- Getting a better understanding of base oil performance
- Explain and apply base oil quality
- Understand for global base oil market and apply financial analysis for profitability
- Describe GTL Innovation base oils, benefit, and market trend
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course on the base oils production, quality, and profitability suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operation Manager
- Financial Manager
- Administration Manager
- Business development manager
- Business Planner
- Team Leaders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
Participants in this PetroKnowledge training course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes classroom-style with highly interactive, exercise and case studies the training course will be run using PowerPoint slide and video
The organisational impact will be demonstrated by the employees participating in this training course:
- Better understanding of base oils detailed definition, group, and technologies
- Enhance understanding of base oil performance
- Improve the knowledge and skill for apply base oil quality assessment and base on standard
- Ability to analyze base oil market globally, trend and forecasting
- Better understanding to apply financial analysis for profitability.
- Improve the knowledge for development technology in base oil through GTL innovation, benefit, and market trend
Upon completion of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants will gain:
- Improved knowledge of base oils detailed definition, group, and technologies
- Having the ability to measuring base oil performance
- How to apply base oil quality assessment and base on standard
- Having more perspective and analyzing the base oil market globally, trend and forecasting.
- More confidence to apply financial analysis for profitability
- Updated development technology in base oil through GTL innovation, benefit, and market trend
Day One: Base Oils Concepts and Production
- Base Oils Group: Detailed Definition
- Base Oil Categories Derived From Crude Oil
- Solvent Refining Technology
- Hydroprocessing Technologies
- Hydroisomerization Technologies
Day Two: Base Oil Performance
- Viscosity Index and Causes of Low Viscosity
- Why is Oxidation Stability Important?
- Volatility Associated
- Pour Point and Pour Point Depressants
- How Temperature Affects
Day Three: Base Oil Quality
- Comparison Base Oil Group: Quality
- Dynamic vs. Kinematic Viscosity: What's the Difference?
- Quality Assurance
- Group III vs. PAO
- Cold Crank Viscosity
Day Four: Oil Market and Profitability
- Global Base Oil Market
- Global Base Oil Production
- Base Oil Demand Market
- Trend and Forecast Base Oil
- Financial Analysis: Profitability Ratio (Profit Margin, ROA, and ROE)
- Is It Profitable Group I, II, III?
Day Five: GTL Innovation Base Oils
- GTL Market
- GTL Technologies and Development
- Comparison GTL and Base Oil Group
- GTL Benefit
- GTL Impact: Quality and Cost
- On successful completion of this training course, PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates