Whether you are new into maintenance planning or you have been doing maintenance planning scheduling for a while, this PetroKnowledge training course will give you new knowledge, insights, and skills that are of great value to your maintenance career and income earning potential.
Maintenance planning plays a critical role within the overall physical asset management processes yet, many organisations are still struggling to get it implemented properly and reap the benefits that it brings. By understanding the fundamental processes behind this operational level strategy, you will be able to identify what is missing in your personal skill set and in your organisation. As a result of your participation in this Certificate Course in Maintenance Planning, you will also identify the responsibilities you will need to embrace in order to establish an effective maintenance planning function.
This Certificate Course in Maintenance Planning places the emphasis on the key processes and techniques of maintenance planning that are necessary to sustain the reliability of our assets.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- The building blocks of an efficient planning function
- A fast track programmed maintenance development process
- Planning work for quality and efficiency
- Scheduling work in a manner that ensures the continuity of operations
- Gaining the commitment of operations to the maintenance plan and schedule
- Generating performance indicators that pinpoint problems and opportunities
- Eliminating equipment defects through detection, disclosure, planning, scheduling and execution