Leading industrial organizations are moving away from reactive (“fix-it-when-it-breaks”) maintenance into predictive and preventive maintenance (“anticipating, sophisticated maintenance planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks”) as part of a life cycle focused Asset Management approach. This evolution to Maintenance Excellence requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts. Although maintenance planning plays a critical role within the overall physical asset management processes, many organisations are still struggling to get it implemented properly and reap the benefits that it brings.
Maintenance Excellence provides great opportunities to optimize the performance of your assets and maintenance processes to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI). By understanding the fundamental process behind maintenance planning and by reducing costs and downtime through advanced maintenance management, while achieving high levels of safety and quality you will be able to get the best out of your assets.
This 10-Day Certificate Course in Creating Maintenance Excellence training course introduces participants to creating maintenance excellence. It demonstrates both the background to several methodologies, and its practical application to achieve the best bottom-line results.
This training course places the emphasis on the key processes and techniques of maintenance planning & maintenance management that are necessary to create Maintenance Excellence.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Asset Management: a business-like approach of maintenance management
- Using KPI’s and the balanced scorecard to measure performance
- Assessing Asset Management maturity and determine the roadmap for improvement
- The business case for Asset Management improvement - cost/benefit thinking
- Understanding risk and an introduction to a Risk Based Maintenance approach
- Life Cycle Management with aspects like Systems Engineering and RAMS requirements
- Life Cycle Costing
- The latest concepts and techniques of Predictive and Smart Maintenance
- The building blocks of an efficient planning function
- A fast track programmed maintenance development process
- Planning work for quality and efficiency
- Scheduling work in a manner that ensures the continuity of operations
- Gaining the commitment of operations to the maintenance plan and schedule
- Generating performance indicators that pinpoint problems and opportunities
- Eliminating equipment defects through detection, disclosure, planning, scheduling and execution