Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge Construction Supervision Skills training course will feature the importance and relevance of efficient and practical strategies necessary to achieve competency for professionals involved in Construction Supervision. Construction Supervision is the culmination of events in a project's lifecycle, which encompasses feasibility, preliminary design, advanced design, procurement, and construction.
For the successful delivery of projects, supervision teams must understand the managerial and supervision skills, in addition to their technical knowledge, that they need to have. Construction job sites must be managed and supervised well and risk-free to ensure the likelihood of project success. There is a potentially high risk and impact if it is not managed and supervised effectively. This course introduces the practical tools to control the cost and as well the time during the project. Moreover, the final cost and time for the project can be predicted based on the rates of achieving and the consumed money at any time of the project.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Practice in Construction Project Management Techniques
- Collaboration and Coordination Strategies
- Understand crucial issues affecting project and site performance
- Methods to meet deadlines and how to multitask at site
- Innovative construction site supervision techniques to achieve project success
- Managing complex and challenging changes, claims and disputes