Why Choose this Training Course?
Effectively planned Preventive & Predictive Maintenance which is integrated with the workflow is critical for a successful company and an integral part of maintenance management strategies such as RCM, RBM, TPM, and even 6-Sigma. This comprehensive 5-day training course has been designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who may be involved in the rollout of a comprehensive Maintenance & Asset Management process or auditing an existing process. It covers all the steps required in developing a successful Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Program from failure behavior and finding the right preventive maintenance task until a well-managed preventive & predictive maintenance program, fully integrated with the workflow and the CMMS.
Leading industrial organizations are evolving away from reactive ("fix-it-when-it-breaks") management into preventive and predictive management ("anticipating, planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks"). This evolution requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts.
This training course will highlight:
- Preventive & predictive maintenance strategies and their position within Asset Management
- Risk Based Maintenance
- Maintenance & reliability engineering best practices
- Best practices in planning and scheduling (workflow management)
- The application of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Monitoring & managing performance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Continuous improvement aspects