The easy access to a large datasets globally has imposed numerous challenges to firms especially Oil and Gas companies, which require sophisticated data analysis techniques and reporting style when making optimal decisions. In today’s world the availability of massive data and cheaper data storage makes it difficult to make your message seen and accepted by the people without advanced analytical knowledge. Once the data is collected, it is critical to analysis and present in a way that makes sense to the end user. In other words, you have to visualize the data.
Information graphics or info-graphics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. The main objective is making the data easily understandable at a glance.
The presentation of data through Info-graphics uses a combination of graphs and charts that are focused on the main story that you want to tell to the audience. The key elements of the info-graphics are the visual, the content and the knowledge.
The use of Info-graphics is popular across all sectors and recently, Oil and Gas companies began using info-graphics in their data presentations. This Info-graphics & Data Analytics for Oil & Gas Reporting training course is aimed to equip the delegates with necessary skills to analyze numerical data, reporting and using graphics to present the data accurately.
This Info-graphics & Data Analytics for Oil & Gas training course will highlight:
- What is the Info-graphic, what makes them a great tool for the presentation?
- How to plan the design of Info-graphic?
- How to tell a focused story?
- How to use data to support your presentation?
- Using effective combination of graphs and charts to create Info-graphic
- Visualizing the information
- How to combine presentation tools?
- Use of the different software for creating info-graphics