Why Choose this Training Course?
The abundancy of data makes it difficult to stand out in today’s world, and to make your message seen, understood and accepted by the people therefore all the sophisticated data and analytics in the world won't matter, if it can't be consumed by an end user or a decision maker, client or colleague. Once you gather the data and perform your analysis, you need to be able to present that data in a way that makes sense to your end user. In other words, you have to visualize the data.
Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.
The presentation of data trough Infographics makes a combination of graphs and charts that are focused on the main story that you want to tell to the audience.
Recently, Oil and Gas companies began using infographics, which integrate graphics into data presentations. This Petroknowledge training course is aimed to equip the delegates with necessary skills to analysis numerical data, reporting and using graphics to present the data.
This Petroknowledge training seminar will highlight:
- What is the Infographic, what makes them a great tool for the presentation?
- How to plan the design of Infographic?
- How to tell a focused story?
- How to use data to support your presentation?
- Using effective combination of graphs and charts to create Infographic
- Visualizing the information
- How to combine presentation tools?
- Use of the different software for creating infographics