An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
International Protocol and
Improving Your Skills, Knowledge and Understanding of
International Protocol, Etiquette and Diplomacy
|12 - 16 Jun 2023||Lisbon - Portugal||$5,950|
|17 - 21 Jul 2023||Edinburgh - UK||$5,950|
|25 - 29 Sep 2023||London - UK||$5,950|
|27 Nov - 01 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This International Protocol Etiquette and Diplomacy Certificate training course will give all participants the skills, knowledge and understanding of International Protocol and Diplomacy. Diplomacy, etiquette, and protocol is a vital part of working with agencies, governments, embassies and building relationships doing business around the World.
This PetroKnowledge training course includes:
- Becoming skilled in diplomacy, protocol, etiquette, and international communications
- Standard conventions and principle of diplomatic protocol and procedure
- Essential communication skills to impress and inform
- Know how to attend, entertain, and host a successful diplomatic event
What are the Goals?
This training course on International Protocol, Etiquette and Diplomacy Certificate covers the formal and informal rules that are followed during official functions. It is also looking how to behave on such occasions. Some objectives that will learnt by participants:
- To provide knowledge and understanding of protocol and diplomacy
- Know the role within different organizations and governments
- To provide an understanding of the need for protocol, etiquette, manners, and diplomacy
- How to use it effectively to support their organization and managers?
- Ideas that will prepare participants for the development of their capabilities and skills
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course will be of interest to all senior executives, practicing diplomats, officials, and others working in international relations who want to refresh or expand their knowledge under the guidance of experienced practitioners and academics.
- Organizational Directors, Executives’ Leaders
- Senior Academic Teaching, Event and Management Staff
- Administration Professionals and Government Agency Representatives
- Journalists, Commentators, Event and Communications Staff
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course is an intensive, updating training course illustrated throughout with practical examples. It is highly activity-based and uses group work extensively alongside case-studies, demonstrations, lectures and videos. It focuses on strategic insight, practitioner skills, tools, and techniques for the effective management of these important business functions.
Your company will benefit in the following ways:
- Optimize your approach to International Protocol, etiquette, and Diplomacy
- Improved communication in the settings of different cultures
- Achieve greater engagement and response when working with others in these settings
- Know the how protocol and diplomacy cab be as an important part of business, academic and diplomatic practice
- Understand how this is linked with history, royalty, religion, culture, and language
Protocol involves etiquette on a local and international scale, and the practice of good manners on a daily basis. It evolved as a result of old traditions, when in the early days of civilization hospitality was extended to an arriving guest.
Key learning objectives:
- Introduce themselves and others appropriately and engage in initial conversation
- Present themselves, and their organizations, with confidence
- Use handshakes effectively and present and receive business cards appropriately
- Use correct titles and forms of address in different contexts
- Prepare invitations for various events and different levels of formality
- Ways of hosting important events and meeting dignitaries and visitors
Day One: Key Principles and Introduction
- Example of protocol traditions and modern-day applications
- Variations between countries and institutions
- How religious, multi-faith and cultural can have an effect on protocol practices?
- Multicultural dining protocols (French, English, Asian & Middle Eastern)
- Some simple but important rules of negotiation across cultures
Day Two: International Standards of Protocol, Etiquette and Diplomacy
- Planning VIP events, receptions, and ceremonies
- Seating planning, security, and protection checklists
- Diplomatic gift-giving and receiving
- Royal Tea ceremony and other specialized events
Day Three: Diplomacy and ‘Soft Power’
- Techniques for organizing international VIP meetings, including meals and dinners
- Cross-cultural communications; verbal and non-verbal.
- Diplomatic conversation skills.
- Traditional and contemporary best practices
Day Four: International and Political Etiquette
- Flag etiquette, anthems, and other important elements
- Royal protocol within a monarchy versus a republic.
- Cultural diplomacy through etiquette and the media.
- Formal and informal dress codes and professional image
Day Five: Public Speaking and Speech Giving
- Practical diplomacy and event leadership
- Professional, diplomatic, and ceremonial images to project
- Communication and networking (personal charisma, written and verbal practices)
- Public speaking and programme presentation skills
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›
Oxford Management Centre
Our collaboration with Oxford Management Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›
Our collaboration with Koukash Consultancy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›