Why Choose this Training Course?
LNG Plant Safety Training is compulsory for those responsible for safety in the LNG industry. This includes geographical regulatory requirements, and also those subject to ISGOTT, MTCOT, IGF, HSE, SIRE, and STCW codes. The course is specifically designed for those responsible for the care, use or incident control of LNG Plants and Terminals.
The PetroKnowledge training course will exclusively cover LNG Plant, Terminal and Marine Safety for LNG Operations. Including; LNG Plant Safety, Safe loading and Unloading of LNG at Terminals, LNG on Tankers, Chemical and LNG Gas Plants and Carriers, the management of ship to shore safety, and the safety role and responsibilities of individuals operating within the LNG industry.
This training course will highlight:
- Chemical and physical properties of highly-flammable fuels
- Working of LNG-driven engines and fuel systems
- Safe performance and monitoring of all work relating to the fuel
- Planning and monitoring of safe storage and bunkering of the fuel
- Monitoring and supervising the adherence to legal requirements
- Taking precautionary measures to avoid risks
- Application of health and safety measures
- Knowledge of prevention and control of fire extinguishing systems
- Taking precautionary measures to prevent environmental contamination following release of the fuel