The meetings, incentives, conferences, and events industry is growing worldwide. The numbers of special interest conferences, conventions, exhibitions and festivals demand ever greater mixes of trades and facilities. Bidding for, securing and delivering a successful event requires a wide range of skills and takes imagination and a high degree of organisation
This training course is designed to equip students with the skills to organise all aspects of indoor and outdoor events, press conferences, exhibitions, conferences, product launches, festivals, and charitable fundraising events or major sponsored events. It covers the bid process, project management, strategic planning, budgeting, finance, promotions, marketing and sponsorship, operations and production, health and safety, and risk management.
- Channel your imagination to develop exciting event concepts and win pitches
- Hone the organisational skills and knowledge to plan and manage any event
- Create and sustain profitable professional alliances that deliver
- Understand how to turn an ordinary event into an eco event and meet CSR targets
- Bring all of the elements together to make a world class event that will be remembered for all the right reasons.