If you’re an aspiring project manager, you can learn to be a great leader. This training course on Project Leadership, Management and Communications provides you with key insights, tips and skills to better manage, perform, motivate and ultimately become a successful leader of both the project team and the project itself. During this highly engaging and interactive Project Management training course, you will learn why management and leadership skills matter and how successful leaders can build high-performing project teams through behaviors to support the technical skills that are already there. Ultimately, the best project leaders develop others to contribute to their work on the project significantly.
Project managers are catalysts for change. Learn how developing your leadership skills will help inspire a sense of shared purpose in the project team and how to manage projects from beginning to end using proven project-management techniques.
Successful leaders have the discipline to think through alternatives from a strategic point of view. Their consistent ability to make smart decisions stems from asking the right questions.
If you are looking to increase your skills around management and leadership, and if you believe you have what it takes to lead, then this is the training for you.
This PetroKnowledge Project Leadership, Management and Communications training course will highlight:
- How to make the real and measurable shift from project manager to project leader
- How to enhance your personal development to become a better leader
- Best practice methodologies to improve decision-making
- The most current trends which are challenging traditional managerial skills to update your leadership skills allowing you to motivate the team towards project success
- Personal skills that take little work, but deliver huge results