Project Management is a critical discipline that involves the application of methodologies, techniques, and tools to plan, execute, monitor, and control projects from start to finish. In this Project Management Masterclass, you will learn about the fundamental principles of project management, including project leadership, management and communications, project planning, organizing & controlling projects, budgeting, and risk management. You will also learn how to use project management software tools to plan and manage your projects effectively, and you will gain insights from experienced project managers who will share their best practices and lessons learned.
Additionally, by attending this Project Management Masterclass, you will gain a deep understanding of time management, which includes developing and managing project schedules, and cost management, which involves estimating, budgeting, and controlling project costs. Whether you are a seasoned project manager looking to enhance your skills or someone new to project management, this masterclass will provide the knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in your role.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- How to make the real and measurable shift from project manager to project leader?
- Best practice methodologies to improve decision-making.
- The essential project management skills needed to maximize project performance.
- Methods for identifying, engaging, and managing project stakeholders.
- Techniques for establishing the full scope of the project and prioritizing deliverables.
- How to create realistic plans, proactively manage risks and exploit opportunities?
- The use of tools and techniques for tracking and managing project performance.