Projects, by their nature, are complex undertakings requiring the involvement of multiple entities and resources. All personnel involved in project execution are expected to contribute towards the successful delivery of their projects and, as such, it is essential that they know how to effectively plan, organise, and control projects. This Planning, Organising & Controlling Projects training course provides a framework for successfully managing projects based on extensive research into project performance across all forms of enterprise. The methodology presented, which is complementary with PMI® and other models, offers a versatile approach that will enhance both individual and project performance.
This training course is designed to equip those involved in project delivery with the essential skills needed to fulfil their responsibilities in a professional way. The concepts, methods, and techniques presented are both well established and proven to provide project teams with the essential knowledge, skills, and toolkits necessary to ensure successful project outcomes.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- The key project management skills needed to maximise project performance
- The responsibilities of project sponsors, project managers, line managers and specialists
- Methods for identifying, engaging, and managing project stakeholders
- Techniques for establishing the full scope of the project and prioritising deliverables
- How to create realistic plans, pro-actively manage risks and exploit opportunities?
- The use of tools and techniques for tracking and managing project performance
- The leadership and teamwork skills needed to promote collaboration throughout the project