Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This interactive 5-day PetroKnowledge Project Performance Measurement and Management online training course will highlight the added value that can be achieved when effective control mechanisms and performance measurement tools are applied using proven project management techniques.
One of the fundamental success factors in project execution is knowing which elements determine real project performance and how to measure them accurately. There is a multitude of metrics that may be measured on any project but, depending on the nature and objectives of the project, only a few of these will establish how well the project is performing.
Projects are usually multi-faceted, meaning they comprise multiple stages, multiple work-scopes, and have various interfaces, and as such, measuring and managing the performance of a project requires comprehensive project planning and effective project control. Without this, no project can be accurately measured in terms of how well it is performing, and, by virtue of this, the project's performance cannot be managed.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Discussions on project success and failure
- Exploration of the concept of the value and value-driven project management
- Definition of key performance indicators, metrics and reporting mechanisms
- Demonstration of techniques to control expectations through effective stakeholder management
- Examination of effective governance mechanisms to support planning, execution, change control, and performance management
- Application of core planning techniques to enable management to control project scope, schedule, costs, uncertainty, and quality