An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Strategic Planning and Execution
Turning Strategy into Action and Results
|03 - 07 Jul 2023||Geneva - Switzerland||$5,950|
|09 - 13 Oct 2023||London - UK||$5,950|
|01 - 05 Jan 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Implementation skills are essential throughout the organization within middle as well as senior management ranks. The fast-evolving national, international and global environment continues to pressure organizations and their managers to constantly increase their performance. This Strategic Planning and Execution provides participants with a number of concepts and frameworks that will enable them to critically evaluate the approach of organizations in different business sectors to strategic planning and execution.
This Strategic Planning and Execution has been specifically designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding to implement strategic plans. The emphasis of this training course is on putting strategies into action, which includes designing, delivering and supporting products; improving the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and control systems and culture.
This PetroKnowledge training course will feature:
- The unique and important role of mid-level and senior managers in strategic planning and execution
- Resource allocation, strategic planning, development and control
- Corporate performance, governance and business ethics
- Government, public sector and not-for-profit strategies
- Managing strategic change
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Strategic Planning and Execution training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a broad knowledge and critical understanding of the role of the strategic management function within organisations
- Define and to clarify the concepts of "strategic plans", "strategy implementation" and "change management"
- Gain the knowledge to be able to appreciate the main methods used to formulate and implement strategy
- Use acquired knowledge to review organisation practice against given theoretical models and provide considered responses to given problems
- Evaluate new concepts in this area and be able to illustrate essential understanding through application
Who is this Training Course for?
This Strategic Planning and Execution is suitable to a wide range of professionals and mid-level or senior managers working for a private or public organisation aiming to improve his/her knowledge of designing and implementing world-class strategies.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Strategic Planning and Execution will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive learning techniques to ensure understanding and retention applicability of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies for class work and discussion. The principles and approaches to strategy and implementation will be illustrated by real-life examples.
- Develop a broad knowledge and critical understanding of the role of the strategic management function within organisations globally
- Improve teamwork and team-building skills
- Greater organisational adaptability and flexibility
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- Improved career flexibility and prospects
- Improved problem solving and decision making skills
- Abstracting meaning from information and sharing knowledge
- Ability to critique and apply the latest theories and ideas on global issues
- Develop a range of specialist skills used in this field
Day One: The Dynamics of Strategy Development, Building a Cohesive Corporate Strategy
- The Dynamics of Purpose
- The Dynamics of Resource Development
- The Dynamics of Environmental Development
Day Two: Resource Allocation, Strategic Planning and Control
- Objectives, Task Setting and Communicating Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Strategic Planning
- Information, Monitoring and Control
Day Three: Corporate Performance, Governance and Business Ethics
- Stakeholders and Corporate Performance
- Agency Theory
- Governance Mechanisms
- Ethics and Strategy
Day Four: Government, Public Sector and Not-For-Profit Strategies
- Examining the Environment in Public Sector Strategy
- Analysing Resources in the Public and Non-profit Sectors
- Describing the Purpose of Public and Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Context, Content and Implementation in Public Sector Strategy
Day Five: Managing Strategic Change
- Causes of Change
- Prescriptive Approaches to Managing Strategic Change
- Emergent Approaches to Managing Change
- Developing a Strategic Change Programme
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›