An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Supervisory Excellence in the
Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry
Maximizing Team, Management and Leadership Skills
|10 - 14 Jul 2023||Online||$3,950|
|16 - 20 Oct 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online training Course?
“Competency Development for Supervisory Excellence in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry."
This PetroKnowledge Supervisory Excellence in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry online training course has been specifically designed to develop Supervisory personnel in the oil and gas sectors by equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve Supervisory Excellence in this critical, high hazard industry. It has long been recognized that the Supervisory level is the leverage that ensures that management decisions are acted on.
On this PetroKnowledge Supervisory online training course, you will learn about key management and leadership techniques to problem solve day-to-day problems and workforce issues, pro-actively delegate, provide clear communication and direction, effectively develop yourself and others, control your team, your work environment; as well as create a climate and culture for improved safety. This PetroKnowledge Supervisory Excellence in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry online training course is essential development for supervisors operating and working in the oil and gas industry.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will feature:
- The unique and important role of the Supervisor for organizational success and development
- Practical analysis of risks, creative problem-solving techniques to provide effective decisions
- Powerful motivation and delegating skills to control teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills techniques, as well as lead meetings and team briefs
- Developing people, coaching skills and increasing team performance
- Methods in achieving excellent Safety Culture and Safety Leadership
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role and responsibilities of a Supervisor in the organisation
- Determine effective problem-solving risk identification and analysis within their working environment
- Apply powerful interpersonal techniques to improve communication in order to effectively delegate and control teams
- Apply development, coaching, mentoring and feedback techniques to increase optimum people performance
- Improve the safety climate and culture across the organisation through their attitude and actions
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge Supervisory Excellence in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following individuals who belong in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry, including:
- New & Experienced Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Line Managers
- Projects & Process Engineers & Managers
- Senior Engineers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
In attending this PetroKnowledge online training course, the organisation will:
- Understand their impact within the business
- Increased motivated personnel in their roles
- Gain confident personnel in undertaking their duties
- Decrease HR involvement and interjection by resolving conflict at the source
- Greater performance from teams and individuals
- Safer understanding and application
By attending this PetroKnowledge online training course, you will:
- Gain a greater knowledge of your role in the organisation
- Have greater self-awareness and confidence in undertaking your role
- Develop Improved leadership and management development
- Greater increased communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop techniques in how to develop your team and delegate appropriately
- Develop yourself as a Safety Leader in the organisation
Day One: The Supervisor: Critical Role in the Industry
- Defining the importance of the Supervisory role in the Industry
- To Manage or to Lead?
- Identifying and applying your positional Power Bases
- Understanding and dealing with differing personalities
- Building integrity, trust and influence to lead your team
- Managing change to maximize leverage and empowerment
Day Two: Problem Solving, Decision Making and Delegation
- Assessing risks and analyzing problems
- Problem solving and decision-making process
- SCAMPER Technique for creative workplace problems
- Applying the Decision-Making Tunnel Model
- Mastering the art of delegation: delegating effectively and efficiently
- Powerful Job Enrichment and motivation techniques to increase performance
Day Three: Active Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Powerful Active Communication Techniques (PACT)
- Developing your situational awareness to enhance performance
- Managing conflict assertively: overcoming negative objections
- Effective meeting skills & conducting powerful team briefings
Day Four: Developing Your Team and Others
- Understanding Team Dynamics
- Team development factors: High Performing Teams
- Positive development: online training and development planning
- Powerful ‘on the job’ Coaching for individual and team growth
- Active feedback technique to increase optimum performance
Day Five: Achieving HSE Excellence and Safety Leadership
- HSE culture and defining actions required to improve
- Dealing with Stress (shutdown, failures, emergencies, incidents, disputes with others)
- Behavioral skills in achieving Safety Excellence and Safety Leadership
- Commitment and compliance towards HSE standards
- Personal Safety Commitment
- Next Steps
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›
Oxford Management Centre
Our collaboration with Oxford Management Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›