Why Choose this Training Course?
The Oil and Gas industry plays a critical role in driving the global economy. With the depletion of many onshore and offshore shallow-water reserves, the exploration and production of oil and gas in deep water started to increase significantly. It is expected that most of the future offshore explorations will be conducted in the deep and ultra-deep waters. Subsea engineering has significantly evolved in recent years. However, Subsea industry faces many challenges related to cost, operation and maintenance.
As an offshore or subsea engineer or manager, it is of paramount importance to have a clear understanding of the subsea industry including subsea technologies, management, design, operation and maintenance.
This 10-day PetroKnowledge training course for subsea engineering has been designed to cover subsea equipment, technology, systems, processes and topside interface such as Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Liquified Natural Gas (FLNG).
This PetroKnowledge training course will give you the international insight of the offshore subsea industry, providing exceptional grounding in business acumen; and equipped with this knowledge show you how best to identify, develop and retain your talent in order to achieve competitive advantage, as well as ensure sustainable career growth. This is essential development for those who need to develop their offshore subsea and marine design, operational and managerial skills further.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Providing a wide overview of how the Offshore Subsea and Marine Technology sector is evolving
- Different subsea equipment, systems and technologies
- Discussion of subsea project management and multi-disciplined roles and responsibilities
- Developing your knowledge of subsea system engineering
- Subsea equipment installation
- Subsea processing
- Subsea pipeline design, installation and repair techniques
- Discussions on the latest subsea inspection technologies, operation and maintenance
- Subsea Architecture and Topside interface such as FPSO and FLNG
- Operation and maintenance of FPSO and FLNG