An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
The Essentials of Leadership
Vision, Influence & Character
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Course?
This course will aim to encourage effective, collaborative methods of leadership to work in their organizations and leverage the leadership potential of team members. Delegates will be exposed to focus on developing leadership skills, personal influence, as well as explore strategies for building a team of strong professionals who will support each other, deal with tough problems efficiently, and take accountability.
This course focuses on tactful leadership practices that are effective in any business. By developing outstanding leaders and/or empowering leaders at all levels in the organization, they would acquire the inner compass that will guide their daily actions, enabling them to earn the trust of their colleagues and guarantee success of next generation of business practices.
This course will feature:
- Leadership styles and transformation
- How to build strong collaborative team work
- Group dynamics and group process
- Leverage the knowledge of learning in the organization at all levels
- Develop strategies for using personal leadership power and building strong, mutual influence relationships within organization
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide leaders with a series of strategies, activities, and cases at various levels of change
- Discover the core competencies required for exemplary leadership
- Examine the ethical aspects of leadership and values which drive lasting results
- Enhance others’ perception as a leader with integrity
- Build the right culture for people and processes to support strategy
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Course for?
The content of this course is especially tailored to business leaders of today. Participants that hold leadership positions and who have been identified by their organisation as a key part of the company's succession plan are encouraged to attend.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Members of an executive committee
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes highly interactive, hands-on learning style of the Instructor. Many activities will be presented to cause the delegate to engage in and reflect on the information - a large percentage of the time; the course will require interaction and activities.
In addition to trainer-led group discussions, case studies, and learning group exercises, this course includes experiential learning and other instructional modalities.
Day One: Developing a Leader
- Individual Leadership Development
- Leadership Styles and Agility
- The Mindset of a Leader
- The Leadership Values
- Top Leadership Behaviours
Day Two: Interpersonal Leadership Skills
- Active Listening
- Aggressive, Passive , Assertiveness
- Developing Empathic Attunement
- Engaging in Collaborative Behaviours
- Coaching for Better Performance
Day Three: Developing a Winning Team
- Understanding Team Dynamics
- Managing Performances
- Improving Team Effectiveness
- Delegating Effectively
- Team Building Exercises
Day Four: Organizational Leadership Management
- Managing Change within the Organisation
- Impacting Organizational Culture
- Enhancing Leadership Influence
- Being An Enabling Leader
- Developing Organizational Commitment and Meaning
Day Five: The Leader’s Network
- Stakeholder Relations
- The Network Weaver Roles
- Network Management
- Network Growth Indicators
- The Principles of Public Engagement
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates