Why Choose this Training Course?
Business Improvement has been described as the process of 'moving from one state to a state that is considered to be better', usually through some action or intervention intended to bring about that change and improvement. If you want to improve the business, you need to capture all of the processes you currently carry out in the organisation. After they are captured in their current form, improvements can be modelled and change undertaken. These processes also need to be shared easily by staff so that they can easily find, use and refine the process further - this is how organisations successfully implement continual improvement in their organisations.
We live in a digital world. With social media giants such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn offering customers a greater voice than ever before - and businesses are listening. The modern business has had to dust itself off, buy a brand-new suit and tie and act like a grown-up. In a world where competition in business has become so fierce, consumer behaviour and concerns can no longer be ignored and as such, the definition of business improvement has been largely re-defined by targeting consumers and creating buyer personas so that the efficiency with which we are able to target potential buyers has become somewhat of a science.
Businesses turn to quality because customers want it, customers want it because they were told by other companies with quality awards that they deserved it so those same companies could stand out from the crowd - and here we are today, with quality as a defining characteristic of business improvement.
This PetroKnowledge Business Improvement & Quality Techniques training course will help you understand and be able to implement recognised Best Practice tools and techniques which is aimed at maximising both business and people performance. Improvement methodologies such as Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma offer companies a new means of instilling business process improvement principles within their corporate culture to help implement Total Quality Management and Continuous Improvement.
Highlights of this PetroKnowledge training course include:
- Understanding how business process improvement and quality techniques can support business strategy and achievement of strategic goals
- The role of process and quality improvement in performance management systems
- Understanding Lean and where the tools and techniques can be applied
- The importance of teamwork to ensure benefits are maximised and maintained
- How to apply corrective actions within the 5S Model?
- Understanding TPM and OEE
- Using the Six Step Approach to Problem Solving
- Using Statistical Process Control to improve and sustain the Quality of a process