Why Choose this Training Course?
Projects within the Oil & Gas sector face many prominent issues and the challenge of delivering projects has become more and more difficult. The challenges are increasingly complex; delivering innovative and technological solutions where schedules are compressed, budgets looking for cost efficiencies, safety is crucial and a network of stakeholders concerned about its impact on the environment and communities.
"There is more to life than increasing its speed."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
This exciting and highly interactive 5-day training course provides participants with the key skills required to plan, execute, control and successfully deliver projects in the most challenging of environments. In order to assist delegates to achieve this, we make good use of industry best practice project management tools backed-up with practical instruction. This PetroKnowledge training course will also help the delegates to identify and develop solutions that will stand them in good stead in the future and to help improve the effectiveness of their project-delivery.
Key areas covered include:
- Understand the importance of clear requirements for project delivery within the Oil & Gas industry
- Understand structural and systematic aspects of project planning and execution that can be used
- Relate to best practice project management philosophies
- Comprehend how project success is measured with emphasis on time, cost, quality and scope
- Perform analytical techniques of project management using best-practice techniques
- Understand the need for the project manager to be leading and managing project teams
This training course will highlight:
- How to establish the key requirements in an Oil & Gas project
- The route to successful project integration and delivery
- The importance of leading and managing a successful project team