Why Choose this Training Course?
The Oil and Gas industry plays a critical role in driving the global economy. Financial and economic decisions throughout the world are made using the current price of oil as well as calculated barrel production. Hydro-carbon based products are used for numerous applications, in addition to serving as the world's primary fuel source.
The processes and systems involved in producing and distributing oil and gas are highly complex, capital-intensive and require state-of-the-art technology. In addition, it requires a highly skilled, talented and competent workforce to explore, extract, operate, as well as refine this in demand natural resource.
As a responsible leader, or future leader of the business, it’s of paramount importance to have a clear understanding of the operational aspects of this strategic international industry, so developing overall effective business acumen. In addition, an excellent leader, having gained the strategic and operational overview of the business, needs to understand how best to optimise the talent needed to drive the business to achieve success.
This 10-day MBA for Oil and Gas Professionals training course has been designed to combine these two critical areas of leadership into a powerful combination that will develop you as a greater and more knowledgeable leader in the business. This PetroKnowledge training course will give you the international insight of the industry, providing exceptional grounding in business acumen; and equipped with this knowledge show you how best to identify, develop and retain your talent in order to achieve competitive advantage, as well as ensure sustainable growth. This is essential development for those who need to develop their operational and strategic leadership further.
This training course will highlight:
- The importance of having a good overall knowledge of the key areas of operational excellence
- The key business operations in a successful global and international oil and gas operation and how to maximise operations to greater efficiency
- The fundamental commercial as well as financial understanding required to lead in the oil and gas industry
- How to evaluate and seize business opportunities to achieve success in the industry
- The importance of talent, the identification, development and retention of key talent in order to achieve competitive advantage
- Strategies to ensure organisational growth, succession and sustainability for the future
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 2-week Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.
Module 1 - Certificate in International Oil & Gas Business Management
Module 2 - Strategic Talent Management in the Oil and Gas Industry