An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Enhancing Performance & Productivity
through Employee Engagement
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Course?
This course explores the critical role of front line leaders in creating and sustaining employee engagement as a driver for well being, growth and profitability within the organisation. It examines the evidence of why engagement matters and how to build it into the organisational landscape by offering techniques to create engagement and reconstruct the psychological contract between employee and employer. Delegates are exposed to the leadership competencies, skills and behaviours required to build and maintain successful outcomes. If you are a front line leader of teams, this course offers a compendium of ideas and grounded theory that will impact your practice immediately.
The course highlights:
- Awareness and application of the values embedded in employee engagement
- The fundamental cognitive, emotional, and behavioural skills necessary for front line leadership
- The impact of personal management and leadership style on employee engagement
- Tools and techniques enabling delegates to evaluate and measure organisational engagement
- The role of front line leadership at the point of interface between organisation and employees
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
After attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define engagement and review the compelling business case for its implementation
- Show delegates with techniques to measure, sustain and generate engagement
- Evaluate how leadership styles may positively or negatively impact employee engagement
- Recognise “the collective power of wisdom” to generate collaborative practice
- Evaluate and enhance organisational engagement against theoretical models
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Course for?
This course is designed for professionals across all functions or disciplines, with "front line" leadership responsibilities, who wish to evaluate progressive management practices which engage the “hearts and minds” of those they lead.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a combination of presentations, videos, class discussion, group and self reflective exercises to examine all the elements of engagement. Designed to accommodate all styles of learner , the emphasis will be on creating an in-depth understanding of managerial leadership skills that generate “engagement“ and to equip each delegate with the tools for future and continued success.
Day One: Employee Engagement and Business Success
- What is employment engagement? A model for practice
- The business case for engagement. How employee engagement impacts business success
- Do you know how engaged your people are right now? Analysis and Measurement
- The impact of front line leadership on Engagement, Productivity and Commitment - Current research and implications
- What do engaging leaders actually do? Dimension of front line managerial Leadership
- What style of leadership does my role demand? How does this contribute or inhibit engagement?
Day Two: “Front Line Leadership” to capture “Hearts and Minds”
- How good are your front line skills that build engagement? - review and application
- Personality and management/leadership style - psychometric assessment and review
- Authentic leadership to inspire your people to exceed performance expectations
- The shadow of the leader - impact and influence
- Emotional Intelligence and its role in Engagement - steps to better performance
- Creating the inspirational vision - the key elements of alignment
Day Three: Aligning Performance to Create Trust & Engagement
- The power of collective wisdom
- Team purpose - Performance Management, KPI’s and MBO’s
- The importance of behaviours - building a team charter
- Building meaning for employees - The case for continuous improvement
- How productive am I? How productive is my team? Performance audits, reviews and implications
- Evaluating potential and performance - The Grid for Talent Management review implications actions
Day Four: Harnessing Potential to Create Engagement: Motivation, Commitment and Competence
- Task and Job Allocation - right player right position
- Improving Team Dynamics - Identifying Both Positive and Negative Group Behaviour Roles
- Successful Delegation - the achieving results through the efforts of others
- Motivating your People - core skills and practical steps
- Enhancing productivity and alignment by balancing positive and negative interactions
- Dealing with Poor Performance - Coaching for team and individual performance issues
Day Five: Creating a Culture of Engagement through Generous “Front Line” Leadership
- Core essential for generous front line leadership
- The front tine leadership challenge - Creating a culture of connection
- Action planning against the Employee engagement model
- When engagement goes too far - pitfalls of an overdone strength
- Balancing pressure with performance
- Review of week and closure
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates