It has become increasing important to be able to objectively assess the competency of personnel with an organisation, whether for reviews, interviews, recruitment assessment, promotion, performance management, or to assess their technical capability, as well as using these to define talent and high potential. This training course has been specifically tailored to aid those who have to design, develop, implement or assess people using Competency Framework systems within their organisation.
This highly interactive and engaging training course on "Competencies: Design, Development and Implementation" will provide participants with the desired knowledge, understanding and practical skills to design, develop, utilise and assess Competencies and Competency Frameworks in their organisation. You will learn the key terminology related to competency systems, how to develop and refine your system, as well as the key factors involved with implementing this into the organisation culture. Also, you will learn how to identify the gap between actual competency and the required competency and to bring the employees awareness to the required level.
This PetroKnowledge "Competencies: Design, Development and Implementation" training course will highlight:
- The design factors that need to be considered when considering a competency framework system
- How to define and write competencies for your organisation in line with business objectives – Both behavioural as well as technical
- How to identify the gap between actual competency and the required competency and to bring the employees awareness to the required level
- The planning, communication and training requirements to implement the competency framework system into the business
- The reviewing of the competency framework system to ensure continual on-going improvement
- Using the framework in recruitment, assessment, defining talent and development
- How to effectively communicate the framework to key business stakeholders and the organisation