This Leading for Organizational Impact training course can dramatically change your work, career, and life to be more productive and meaningful. It will give you the tools and a sense of purpose to change the way your team sees you. It will transform your role from a manager to a leader, coach, and facilitator. As such, your impact will be long-lasting and impactful. And it will give you the confidence to stake and shape an exciting future, one in which the individual needs of a new generation of employees and demanding stakeholders are met.
In a nutshell, it will speed up the journey from average to excellence.
The time for a renewed approach to leadership and organizational performance is at hand, and the need is urgent. Albert Einstein said that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. And yet, most organizations continue to have practices that reflect outdated circumstances and, as such, are inefficient, time-consuming, and frustrate both employees and clients. These organizations have too many managers and also a few leaders.
Unless you’re in a start-up, your organization is probably governed by a culture that represents the past. But the future is where you’re going to be spending most of our time. So, building a new culture, one that embraces challenges and change, is essential. It is the task of leadership.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Anticipating the future
- Getting ahead of the change curve
- Creating an agile work environment
- Understanding why the new generation of employees – the Millennials – are different and need new organization strategies to leverage their talent better
- Building change into daily management practices
- Welcoming new challenges with a can-do attitude
- Incorporating leadership best practices to fit your context
- Understanding the biochemical impact of effective leadership
- Powering up your team for peak performance
- Using measurement to build accountability for continuous improvement