An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas &
Enhancing Organizational Capabilities
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2023||Online||$3,950|
|15 - 19 Jan 2024||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This innovative online training course examines how to master the critical areas of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Human Resources Management (HRM).
This Petroknowledge online training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organisation. This exciting training course will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of Human Capital, with particular emphasis on the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
This online training course will highlight:
- Best practice in HRM systems, methods, and services
- Training, Learning and Career Development
- Employee Reward and how it influences employee performance
- The importance of two-way resourcing and recruitment
- Performance Management in a multi-cultural environment
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will learn to:
- Explain the importance of strategic human capital management
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practice in managing people
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Petroknowledge online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone concerned with maximising the investment in Human Capital
- Human Resources (HR) Staff at all levels
- Staff who need to be competent in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- HR Business Partners
- Learning & Development Staff
- Anyone who needs to understand the workings of the modern HR Department
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice
This online training course will have a positive impact on your organisation in the following ways:
- Enhanced human capital management
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
By attending this exciting online training course, you will develop practical, transferable skills in:
- The new areas of HR critical to your job
- Human Capital Management
- Strategic HR
- Employee Reward, Resourcing & Development
- Learning psychology and learning and development practices
- Ongoing professional development
Day One: Human Capital & Human Resource Management
- Understanding Human Capital
- The Development of Strategic HR
- Human Capital in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry – How does it differ?
- The Transformation of HR
- HR as a Strategic Partner
Day Two: People Resourcing in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industries
- Recruiting as a Two-way Process
- Specialist Resourcing Needs of oil and Gas Employers
- Choosing the Appropriate Selection Methodology
- Use of Psychological Testing in Selection
- Assessment Centres – State of the Art Selection
Day Three: Performance Management & Reward
- Performance Management in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- Making Performance Appraisal Work
- Efficient Use of Feedback
- Understanding Compensation & Benefits
- Implementing Total Reward
Day Four: Development in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- The Talent Management Model
- The Training Cycle
- How Adults Learn: Andragogy
- What are the best ways to train people?
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness (cost benefits analysis & ROI)
Day Five: Empowerment, Engagement and Change
- The Context for Change in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- Managing change or leading change?
- Employee Engagement & Empowerment
- Retaining Valued Employees
- Personal Action Planning
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates