An Intensive 4-Day Training Course
Reputation Management & Corporate Branding
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Course?
For most businesses, their most important asset is not a building, a piece of machinery or a technology; it is their Brand reputation. Proactive brand management helps companies improve their image, can minimize the damage of unfortunate events and can increase perceived integrity.
Perception is reality, especially when it comes to your company’s image. A business will likely struggle if the target market finds it untrustworthy or fails identify with the brand. Social media has blurred the boundaries between customer service, PR and marketing. Brands can offer customers a better service by interacting with them on a more personal level, create positive PR for the brand and reach a greater audience through at very little extra time and cost. But, social media is a double edged sword opening up both risks and opportunities.
This Course will enable you to:
- Map the dimensions of your brand and identify your key reputational assets
- Identify reputational risks and plan to mitigate them
- Listen to the opinions of your stakeholders and use these to drive brand development
- Develop a focused action plan to develop your brand
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your brand development activities
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
This seminar aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Build a framework to assess brand contribution to achieving business goals.
- Familiarize themselves with the range of reputation management tools and match them to the needs of your business
- Learn how to assess brand value and impact on the bottom line
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the key aspects of brand vision, policy, governance and operation.
- Learn how to manage reputational issues and develop a rapid crisis response plan
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this be Presented?
The seminar is fast-paced, fun and highly interactive. It will enable and encourage participation from all who attend, through a rich mixture of content input, group discussion, case studies practical exercises, video and use of the internet. Delegates will be taught how to communicate effectively with target groups and will have the chance to practice what they learn.
Day One: Introduction And Welcome: The Power Of the Brand
- Introduction and welcome
- Course programme, design and options
- Opening exercise: Goal setting
- Reputation, brand and public perception
- Corporate identity and image
- Touchpoint theory
- External reputation management and the role of the media
- Learning from the masters – world-class case studies
Day Two: The Reputation Manager’s Toolkit
- Stakeholder mapping
- Learning to listen constructively to your stakeholders
- Reciprocity and Sharing of information
- Conversations through Social Media - how to create a dialogue
- Driving word of mouth
- Cultivating lasting relationships
- Delivering trust
- The importance of honesty and integrity
Day Three: Crafting Consistent Messages
- The importance of narrative and storytelling
- The Message matrix/ message houses
- Measuring emotional capital
- Champions, opinion formers and incentivisation
- Communications channels mapping and monitoring
- The place of owned media, earned media and paid media
- Cause related PR and core values
- A crisis management toolkit
Day Four: Policies, Strategies and Control
- Using Scenarios to map future trends
- Understanding the network economy
- Big Data and Data Mining
- Assessing your brand environment and reputation
- Developing a strategy and tactics
- Integrating PR/Communications and marketing plans
- Measurement of performance: bottom line impact
- Course review and conclusion
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates