Why Choose this Training Course?
Identifying, developing and retaining your talent has never been more important for the oil and gas industry with the ever changing economic market. An organisations best and most valuable asset is undoubtedly the people; as it’s the people who operate the systems, the equipment and who can really make the difference between growth or failure. Losing or not being able to recruit the best talent can have a disastrous impact on an organization’s growth and sustainability. This highly-interactive course will teach you the key talent management processes, systems and procedures in order to apply these in the multi-complex and diverse Oil and Gas industry.
On this Strategic Talent Management training course, you will gain insight into innovative talent identification methods, develop targeted grading structures, review and develop competency/behavioural frameworks as well as how to grade and assess your talent/high potentials with the effective use of psychometric tools and other assessment methods. In addition, you will define critical development options ensuring the correct development for talent in the organisation. You will also learn how to create sustained growth through active succession planning and strategy in order to ensure positive career paths and development for talent and high potential employees.
The training course will highlight:
- Alternative and new perspectives around talent management and high potential identification
- Methods and techniques of aligning Business Strategy and Talent Management in the complex multi-discipline Oil and Gas industry
- Appropriate process and systems to identify, develop and retain your talent and high potentials
- Pro-active development strategies to ensure your talent and high potential achieve their optimum performance
- Strategic direction to optimize your talent and high potential pipeline in your organization to provide continued sustainable growth
- Succession planning as a key differentiator in an organisations’ success and how this is achieved