An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Train the Trainer
Planning, Developing, Conducting & Evaluating Training Activities
|05 - 09 Jun 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This practical & exciting PetroKnowledge Train the Trainer training course will present the latest scientific innovations in workplace training, learning and development. This is a highly rewarding and very practical training course. You will learn about adult learning; course design and delivery and world best practices used in the leading learning organizations.
The highly experienced training course leader will lead from the front, demonstrating the techniques taught and allowing delegates to experience them first hand. Coaching will be provided to you as an aid to development and as a tool you can transfer to your own work.
- A focus on adult learning principles
- The latest techniques and strategies for effective workplace learning
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of learning styles
- Practical steps in developing a powerful presentation
- Using motivational coaching techniques
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the training cycle and its application to training (knowledge)
- Evaluate training techniques used (evaluation)
- Discuss andragogy in relation to adult learning (comprehension)
- Differentiate between the key methods of evaluating training (analysis)
- Formulate a plan for effective motivational coaching (application)
- Design a training outline utilising Bloom's taxonomy (synthesis)
Who is this Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is for anyone involved in training planning, delivery or those who wish to develop their training skills. It is suitable for a wide range of people but will particularly suit:
- Anyone responsible for the training of others
- Those working in or transferred to a training, learning and development role
- Training Analysts, Training Officers, Training Specialist, Training Professionals & Training Managers
- Anyone involved in talent management, Nationalisation programmes, business partnering; skills transfer or on-the-job training
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course-related activities. Practical and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies, feedback and coaching will be used to facilitate learning.
By attending this exciting training course you will be investing in your future, the future of your Department and the future of your Organisation.
- Add value to your organisation
- A workforce where people are exposed to effective training and development
- Training that is evaluated to demonstrate cost effectiveness
- Promotion of Nationalisation, Talent Management and Career Development
- Engaged and highly competent Training Professionals who have been instructed in the latest learning technologies
Participants on this training course will develop their skills and knowledge of training.
You will leave the training course with:
- Increased competency in training and development
- Improved confidence and self-assurance
- A greater appreciation of the psychology of adult learning
- A greater awareness of adult learning & training principles
- An increased ability to design training programmes
Day One: Key Issues in Training & Learning
- Why training matters?
- The training cycle
- How adults learn: andragogy vs. Pedagogy
- The conscious competence model
- Analysing your personal learning style
Day Two: Training Needs Analysis (TNA) & Setting Objectives
- Introduction to training needs analysis (TNA)
- Identifying learning needs
- Step-by-step guide to building a presentation
- Understanding learning objectives
- Writing objectives using bloom’s taxonomy
Day Three: Practical Training Evaluation
- Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Calculating a cost-benefit
- Understanding return on investment
- Calculating an ROI
- Reporting on training results
Day Four: Training & Presentation Skills
- Overcoming the fear of presenting
- Our brain and information
- Restricting powerpoint™ to enhance communication
- The use of small groups in training
- Brainstorming: How to do it correctly
Day Five: Motivational Coaching Techniques
- The coaching cycle
- Key listening & questioning techniques for coaching
- Introducing SOLER techniques for coaching
- Plan a coaching session
- Personal action planning
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clientsVisit Website ›
Oxford Management Centre
Our collaboration with Oxford Management Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients.Visit Website ›